WBOC, Inc. has an immediate opening for an accountant at our Salisbury, Md., location.
This position is responsible for processing and accurate posting of accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger ensuring accurate financial statements for the company.
• Integral part of the entire accounting process for the company
• Maintain GL and assist in preparing monthly financial statements
• Process and review of AP and expense statements
• Reconciliation of AR and revenue schedules
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels
• Review of contractual relationships
• Resolve accounting discrepancies
• Interact with internal and external auditors
• AA or BS in accounting preferred but will consider highly qualified applicants.
• Proficient in all MS Office and Adobe applications.
• Candidates with experience in Sage100 Accounting Software, WideOrbit Traffic System, and Altec Doc-Link paperless program will be given preference.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving skills and accuracy.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No phone calls please. Employment is contingent on successfully passing criminal background and drug screen test.
We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com