WBOC, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to fill an IT Technician position. This position supports the Information Technology systems and telecommunications network for Draper Holdings and its subsidiaries, including the development, support and maintenance of hardware and software, phone systems, office equipment, as well as video and backup servers. The position ensures data integrity and security for all networks and systems.
Applicants must have strong working knowledge of hardware and software products including windows server, Linux, desktops, laptops, printers, layer 2/3 switches, ip routers, firewalls, VoIP, etc.
Must have effective people and project management skills, be able to work effectively as part of a team or individually with little supervision and instruction, as well as a keen ability for handling multiple priorities and projects timely, effectively and with little supervision.
- Must be able to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly using the English language.
- Must be able to be on call 24/7.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an information technology field of study and/or 3 to 5 years prior experience in information technology, preferably in managing a server-based network and operating systems.
Physical Demands, Work Conditions and Environment:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
Send cover letter and resume to:
1729 N. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org