Draper Media (WBOC) has an immediate opening for a Programming Coordinator. This position gathers, organizes and distributes information regarding programming of network shows, sports, formats, episodes, etc. on WBOC and subsidiaries and disseminating to internal (traffic system) and external sources (listings, websites).
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Obtain scheduling and formatting information from networks, syndicators, news and others regarding programming for shows,
sports, episodes, etc.
• Organize and distribute programming information to internal and outside sources such as listing agencies, websites, etc.
• Build, and maintain programming logs for WBOC and subsidiaries in Wide Orbit
• Work with national sales manager coordinating spot buying, placement and traffic.
• Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reports (Nielsen, FCC, and program barter reports)
• Work with General Manager on which programs to attain and which ones not to renew
• Provide team coverage as needed
• Perform other duties as instructed
Requirements and Skills:
• High School Diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Ability to multi-task efficiently
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast- paced environment
• Minimum one year’s experience in clerical or administrative support
• Proficiency with computers
• Proficiency in Wide Orbit a plus
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
1729 N. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org